Tuesday, October 03, 2006

article + image


just wanted to post the links to the Jihad vs. McWorld article by Benjamin Barber that i referenced during the desk crit today, as well as the big mac index image that was too low-res to read on the powerpoint.

the SUMO proved to be a great place to communicate today. vyew seems to work great with sharing information for a desk crit situation, as it occurs in real time. the downside is there doesnt seem to be an archiving mechanism like there is with our skype chats. the screenshot saving function of the vyew application may be the solution.

1 comment:

Minette said...

Hey Katy,

First of all, I just want to say thanks for using Vyew and I hope you enjoyed the experience of using the program. And then about the archiving, you can save your 'presentations' as your own VyewBooks and later upload them. As our new feature in 2.0, you have have as many VyewBooks as you want. I hope you continue using Vyew in the future, thanks!